one year
I like images. I may have to use them all the time in here. This is something I printed for my 1 year anniversary in December. I handed out little invites to most everyone in the office and about 6 of us ended up going to Starbucks for an hour to celebrate. I say retirement because one year meant I was eligible for the company's match on my % contribution to my retirement account. Starbucks was fun, but the best part was handing out the invites and hearing "are you retiring?!" "are you leaving?" "what is this?" "no one has ever done this before!"
yay! i remember that. you did something nobody's ever done before. :)
ReplyDeleteha! it's like in garden state when natalie portman's character is in her bedroom and says she does something nobody has ever done before to make herself feel unique, "or whatever" and she strikes a pose.
ReplyDelete