Saturday, July 1, 2006

God+Mac

"...I know for a fact that God owns a Mac. I don't even think that's debatable."

I really like this blog I found. Even more now that this guy likes Macs. Name: Longbrake. And, well, he just took a very long break to Europe for a couple months. Yes, I'm jealous. (Okay, now it sounds like I "look" for new cool blogs to read. Really, these people just write for Relevant and their blogs get listed, so I check 'em out sometimes... gosh.) Anyway:: It's @ thelongbrake.com if you'd like to check it out.

With these kinds of ads floating around, why wouldn't God own a Mac? (well, ignoring the fact that He created the universe without one, but let's overlook that for the moment...) We all know God loves design, and Macs are so well organized and trustworthy... why wouldn't God own a Mac?

Bytheway:: I'm getting my new (to me) powerbook next week... it's gonna be holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment