weekend.
I moved into a new place. Have I mentioned this yet? Email me if you want the address so you can send me snail mail. There is a pool in the backyard and granite counter tops and wooden floors and my two fun roommates are girls who are socially connected with many other people I keep meeting here, so it's fun to not be spread too totally thin between work and church and living and such friends. We do not have internet at home yet, however. And since I work more at my unpaid internship now than I did when I had a salary... well, that leaves my blog updates to random Panera stops. Yay for free WiFi.
My weekend has been wonderful thus far:: briefly:: it's consisted of:: Strangers with Candy (funny, but I wouldn't watch it again if it was on TV and I had nothing else to do, cool indie theatre though), sketchy mexican food near the RR tracks in Winter Park, a 23rd birthday party, dancing with my newfound friends at a place called I-Bar (I=Independent, as in, the music), not going to the beach as planned with Tessa (fellow intern got a weekend job; perhaps I'll hit Ft. Lauderdale next weekend?), dinner with CoSReleFriend Tia, and chick flick Step Up with Tessa and Tia and Maya, church with my church friend Susan, followed by Chipotle lunch and lots of chatting. Just what I needed. Then: a nap, laundry, errands, Panera WiFi stop. Next: home for dinner and then off to church tonight. Exciting, huh?
FYI: blog friends: you CAN comment here even if you're not a blogger registered user. I'll let you. As long as you're not mean.
A comment...just for you :)
ReplyDelete~Lauren
sounds busy!! i would like to go dancing at I-Bar. did you see the design camp line up? sounds like it's not going to be very good - tell me what you think. maybe I should just come visit you in CO instead...
ReplyDelete