Monday, August 13, 2007

encouragement.

you need to encourage and/or inspire me. yes. you. I had a rough week. work life friends family home dreams spiritual emotional physical etc. I need a break. I'm worn out. so if you're usually a lurker, feel free to comment this time around.

I have had some refreshment today. good sleep + getting things done at home + day off + sitting and journaling and reading old journals + reflecting + some inspiration + lunch with dear friends + lots of personal time too = good.

but it's only for now. because I know the issues that have stressed me recently are only on pause. they're wounds that have had the stitches ripped out, rearranged, and put back in place... at risk for infection if they don't heal. and I'm not sure how I can do that. or even if it's me who can.

3 comments:

  1. there is a woman who comes into our store very early in the morning and gets a decaf grande nonfat foamy mocha. she is eight months pregnant now and i have known her and her drink for about a year. i really like her, too. one of my favorite customers, especially to see at 5am. i told a fellow partner i like her because she likes foam on her mocha. i later thought about it and realized part of the reason she is a favorite is because she reminds me of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for making me smile!

    by the way: feeling much better today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! We just got internet, so I was catching up on you. I've been teaching for 1 week now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my class!! I have 22 students. I was so worried about discipline and having control when I need it, but they are really listening to me. It is such a blessing. What are you bummed about? Jobs? I don't even have your current address. My brother just turned 27...that's right--one year since the cancer diagnosis. And he is attending AA meetings. I didn't know till I read it on his blog. Call me this weekend??

    ReplyDelete