IKEA roadtrip?
is it weird that I want to take a road trip to Utah ... to go to the new IKEA out there?! maybe on the way home from a nice trip to Arches?
if only I weren't poor.
anyone want to come?
[and fund the trip/shopping spree?]
is it weird that I want to take a road trip to Utah ... to go to the new IKEA out there?! maybe on the way home from a nice trip to Arches?
if only I weren't poor.
anyone want to come?
[and fund the trip/shopping spree?]
at
16:30
better yet. come to the new store in portland. only five minutes from my house, and surrounded by an awesome city.
ReplyDeletehow about we quit our jobs and go around to every single one in the US? wait...I don't really even like IKEA. nevermind.
ReplyDeleteerin... I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore...
ReplyDelete