ESTJ
Someone emailed me today and asked me to take a Keirsey Temperament Sorter test. So I did. It says I am a ESTJ. This means I am a Supervisor Guardian...
According to Keirsey, ESTJs, or "Supervisor Guardians", are civic-minded individuals who dedicate themselves to maintaining the institutions behind a smooth-running society. They are defenders of the status quo and strong believers in rules and procedures. Outgoing, they don't hesitate to communicate their opinions and expectations to others.
When I did the Strengthsfinder test, I immediately liked the results. I identified with what it described me as: adaptability, individualization, ideation, strategic, and maximizer. But with this test, I find myself wanting to be more identified by characteristics in other categories.... While I do identify with parts of it, in parts of my life, I find myself wondering why can't I be the rational artistic idealist instead? that would require an even score on all 4 main categories I suppose...
*any thoughts/comments/concerns?
*do you usually agree with your personality test results?
No comments:
Post a Comment