Friday, March 7, 2008

snail mail

I got my first pieces of snail mail today! they may have arrived earlier this week, but I haven't checked. my first piece: a great card from sweet lacey that I read as I walked down main street on my way home for lunch. it was sunny. and I smiled as I read a reference she made to mr. collins from pride & prejudice. {a favorite quote: elizabeth says: mr collins, I am not the sort of female to torment a respectable man. please understand me, I cannot accept you!} I also got a sweet card & magnet that dave & emily picked up in DC. dave says to enjoying being a wyomingite again. a reference of course, to our elementary years in cheyenne. the magnet is one of those square quoteables with a Thoreau quote: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment