I heart ichat

I've decided to share an amusing conversation with you. A while back I was having the most difficult time figuring out how to travel to Design Camp. You see, I was going to be in Jackson just before the conference, but flights out of Denver and SLC are significantly less expensive. Flying from Riverton might be more convenient overall but pricey, straight up driving to MN crossed my mind as well. Our department intern Elisa thought through my options quite thoroughly for me.
I ended up driving to SLC from Jackson, staying with a family friend there, and meeting up with a college friend in MN to drive to Design Camp. Perhaps I'll share my notes/thoughts on what I learned in the future. I've barely been able to process much of it since getting back. Good times though, it's always great to hang out with designers. They're challengingly refreshing.
I hate designers.
ReplyDelete