christmastime in lander
haha. so I promised photos and here they are! I just uploaded a bunch more at flickr. finally. I know. it's been way too long.
the above photo is of the nativity scene outside the pronghorn lodge. my roomies elyssa and laura and I walked home one night, enjoying christmas lights, garland, and a cheesily-glowing holy family.
my life as of late, in a nutshell: it was good to be in colorado for christmas, new years was good, and just as I was very ready to get back to lander... I totalled my car. this guy lost control and hit me. I'm healing though, don't you worry. whiplash, a new-to-me car, and an extra week away from the office were in order.
I'm now back in lander catching up on life, realizing in a more tangible way how a lot of friends from the last 6-9 months aren't here anymore. so this is life in a transitional community after people keep leaving?
looking ahead: starting the truth project with friends in town.

No comments:
Post a Comment