Friday, April 17, 2009

comic sans. gah!

First of all, this article is amazing:
Typeface Inspired by Comic Books Has Become a Font of Ill Will

Second of all, the comments on aforementioned article are even more amazing... I can't decide if I'm offended :: wow. if this topic really keeps someone up at night, that person might want to consider checking into a mental home. this is silly.

... or if I'm confused at the state of the world/society and how we really see communication :: This is the silliest article, and frankly symbolizes the decline of the WSJ as a credible publication. Who cares! Anyone who starts a foundation to ban a font, needs to find a better hobby. And why are they getting publicity in the WSJ? I'm sorry I wasted my time even reading about it.

{Oh, I'm sorry. It's not a hobby.}

Goes to show designers and those who use/love Comic Sans don't necessarily always read the same publications...

Perhaps this the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment