Thursday, May 21, 2009

butterflies

I have 10,000 images in my computer. at least. and sometimes it gets quite overwhelming to consider sorting them all. here's one that cheered me up the other day, it's from a semester in the amazon course that we run in brazil.

and this is a collection of catalog covers at the alaska branch. this collection omits the 09 catalog, which I designed last year. (the large poster below outlines the 5-year plan of strategic goals) I'm currently smack in the middle of the 2010 catalog! we're picking a printer, I'm getting lots of feedback on the layout drafts, and yes: sorting a few thousand photos...

3 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly pic!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. You're like a real professional designer doing real professional stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ erin: isn't that fun?! I'm not sure where I can work it into our marketing materials for wilderness courses, but I'd love to!
    @ chris: I try, I try...

    ReplyDelete