sea kayaking in patagonia...
these are some photos from the sea kayaking course I was originally signed up to take in February :( then I got into that nasty car accident, and didn't feel comfortable going on the trip. 12+ hours on planes, combined with being in a super remote place, sea kayaking for 14 days, where I'd have to be evacuated by helicopter if anything went wrong, where I wouldn't want to be the weak team member holding everyone back because "my back hurts" whine whine whine. not exactly what I'd like to put myself or anyone else through while my spine's still not correctly aligned.
anyway, there are some beautiful pics. check 'em out.
I came across them while looking for sea kayaking photos for the 2010 catalog. for some reason there aren't very many in the 6,000+ photos hidden away in my database.

No comments:
Post a Comment