Saturday, May 6, 2006

mail call

I just got the cutest wedding invite in the mail :)
It's from my twin, Jane. The front text reads:

and
this
is the sun's

birthday;
this
is the
birth day
of
life
and of

love
and

wings

-ee cummings


In other news, my newest copy of Dwell greeted me at my door when I got home from work yesterday. Perfect for airline-reading tomorrow! I'll be in Orlando this week for a convention. Perhaps I'll blog about it? For now, I must resume packing. Then sleeping. Waking at 4am. (eek!)

2 comments:

  1. yay, i'm glad you got it, and that you like it. :) Your opinion of anything visual means a LOT. I think I might put DWELL on our wedding registry on amazon.com. So, what convention are you going to? Is it for ACSI or "something else"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the Evangelical Press Association Convention in Orlando, and yes, ACSI sent me. I did get to play a little bit though: visited Downtown Disney and Relevant's offices while I was in town. :)

    ReplyDelete