Thursday, June 8, 2006

A Life Between Jobs

I know two (famous) peeps in the NYTimes TODAY... check out their pic, aren't they cute?

A life between jobs>> inspiring. I'll have to try that. Read the article. You, too, will say "yes, that's my generation, may I quit my job and take a vacation now, please?"

In other news... I received all sorts of fun things recently in the mail. Snail mail. I love snail mail. And when special things arrive I love it even more. The premiere issue of Blueprint (finally) arrived. I also got a copy of ID. And a brand spankin' new copy of Jason Boyett's Pocket Guide to the Bible. Meanwhile, I've barely touched the latest issues of Dwell and Real Simple. What's a girl to do but take the evening off and sit on her porch swing? My metaphorical "to read" pile is getting taller and taller... Comments on all of the above coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment