Saturday, September 9, 2006

a couple things.

1. I'm looking forward to bsf next week. this year: Romans.
2. Martha's in town! for work. but I get to see her a bit today. chatting by the pool will be nice. also: she brings mail from my folks.
3. last night was:: attempted girl night with dinner and shopping. but stores were closed. so we went to the band marino show. banjos sounded fun, and I hear good things about them, but it was awful. their sound was messed up and the sound people couldn't do anything, so they just decided to stop after like 2 songs. decided we got $5 worth of bored & left. perhaps another night they'll be good.
4. benton probably won't be able to visit me in FL. sad.
5. praying about: friends. work. design camp. leaving FL. returning to CO. jobs. career trajectory. time to process it all.

1 comment:

  1. allison! thanks for your link. scott is out of the hospital and we are all awaiting the test results and next step in the process. sounds like you are having some fun down there!

    ReplyDelete