meredith + readymade
so I've applied for several magazine jobs lately. one is in berkley, at readymade magazine. and I just found out tonight that meredith corporation bought them! wild. because the building in which I learned all of my journalistic wisdom was named meredith. (designed by mies) and that's a direct connection that may or may not help me in the hiring process. I'm going to guess it's pretty close to not helping me. but I'd like to think that the connection is nice. anyway, I've also applied for a job with meredith corporation at better homes and gardens. so we shall see. I chatted magazine talk with my friend becca tonight. she just move to LA and says it's surreal. she's always designy-inspiring and encouraging. my portfolio will thank her. (and hannah. on friday. when she's going to call me to make sure it's done. eek.)
yea allison! please get a job at readymade so i can come visit you. i was really sad when i heard meredith bought them. they always ruin my favorite things. that may be an exaggeration, but i hope your job search is fruitful, as in i hope you are getting your essential vitamins.
ReplyDelete