Thursday, April 12, 2007

doug jack and me update

The Doug of Doug, Jack and Me will be taking the blog over. The rest of us weren't every very good at contributing anyway, so it's fitting. Part of me was a tiny bit sad at the loss of being involved. But it's Doug's, really. It speaks to her style and personality. And she has the time and vision to take it where it wants to be led; give it the consistency it deserves. She's on this monthly kick where she has things she focuses on for each month of the year (inspiring), and I'm pretty sure this month is the blog. So I'm proud of her for putting so much more heart into it! (yay!) I'm happy to see it growing. And I also find it freeing now to not feel like I have to post design things there occasionally, while personal things stay here. I plan on mixing it up a bit here. I've been visualizing headers for the past week (blueprint's and the longbrake's simple ones inspire me)...

*But don't you worry Doug, now I'll just be inspired to email you suggested articles, links, and products and let you do the posting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you Allison! What a sweet post. You will always be a part of Doug, Jack and Me...you're Jack for goodness sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...you need to update.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete