Wednesday, April 4, 2007

tired.

some of my girlfriends and I had a sleepover this weekend. it sounds juvenile, but it's always good just to have solid girl time. cheap chinese (with the pink chop sticks my roomie last year bought for me in Japan), games, lots of chatting, a lukewarm hot tub, and boy stories into the night. I didn't get to sleep until 3.30, and got up for church & lunch with friends at 8! eek. then I worked all afternoon and had dinner with my parents. Monday: I worked all afternoon, and into the night. we set up new merchandise and didn't leave until 3am! double-eek. THEN: I had yesterday off, which was a nice -but short- day. and for some reason, I decided it'd be okay to switch shifts with another girl and OPEN this morning at 4.15. (and I lost my keys so I had to walk to work) needless to say, my body's really confused right now. sleepy. tired. adrenaline. should be hungry. don't feel like eating. must nap. have to clean because roomies are coming home. (I've had the house to myself. It's been very nice!)

file these away to the other category of scattered thinking...
I rearranged my bedroom again last week. for the 4th time since moving in here 6 months ago. I have chocolate chips and I really want to bake some cookies. We're tailgating before church on Easter. random fun. I'm going to a Seder (passover?) dinner tonight: it's becoming an annual tradition for some friends of mine & should be an interesting modern combo of Passover + Jesus. At least I think that's what it is. I'm really excited that Jon McLaughlin is the free iTunes single this week! I had a job interview yesterday for a position in CoS. Mixed feelings on that. could be great. could suck. we'll see. I'm open. sortof. Lauren in Ft Lauderdale called and said "come work with us, there's an opening at our mag, send me your resume" so I did. She passed it on. Hmm? Yet Denver's still not far from the forefront of my mind.

I joined Virb. Come visit.
(because I only have like 3 friends.)

1 comment:

  1. Eeek. I love that word. Double eek--even better! I feel for you in this crazy time of life. Sounds exciting and fun that the possibilities are so numerous, but frustrating at the same time. Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete