Wednesday, July 25, 2007

the design works group

I just had lunch with my friend Gwen. Since we stopped going to church together, I haven't seen her in ages—instead, we email and IM from across town. So it doesn't feel like it's been that long... but sometimes it feels pathetic. I mean, we live in the same city! But we finally got together for chatting and eating and catching up today. Mmmmm. Afterwards, I decided to come over to the library for some free internet access and AC. Mandy and I are poor, so we don't use the AC. It works. A lady's in the next room over doing a story time for the little kiddies. I hear interesting voice inflections, giggles, and squeals... and then Gwen emails me a link to The Design Works Group. And I'm lost in book covers for about half an hour. okay maybe not quite that long. but go look, it's a nice portfolio. seems like a nice place to work, too. perhaps I'll beef up my skills and move to Sisters, OR? ... or maybe those people I interviewed with here in town last week will just call me and say:: when can you start?

1 comment:

  1. yes they will call and say um hello we have been waiting for you a.k.a the fabulous designer to come and design all of our products.


    then it is off to by that "special" wardrobe.

    p.s. how is my bday painting coming :)

    ReplyDelete