Tuesday, December 11, 2007

snowflakes

today I cut up an issue of the new york times style magazine the one with all the fashion pics and models and interesting clothing and textures and I ripped out pages and folded them up into little triangles and then I cut them up and made snowflakes and got out my old pfaff sewing machine and I sewed them together with gray and white thread into strands of three and four and five and a few more threes and fours and then I taped them to the wall and I would have taken a picture to show you but I dropped my camera in snowmass and have yet to see if nikon can fix it

1 comment:

  1. i love how full of creativity you are!!

    I love you too just cause you are great!

    Love katie

    p.s. maybe you should use some of that creativity on a painting ;o)

    ReplyDelete