confession.
I like living here. A lot. It's great. and people from home/college/elsewhere in life ask me how it's going and they seem surprised when I say I like it. A lot. and I'm sorry I haven't been blogging very much, but if you must know: I'm enjoying Lander and the people here so much that I barely have time to blog it! For instance, I was prepared to blog about the 4th of July in Lander (= awesome) but then other exciting things kept happening that were perhaps more worthy of blogging about. It's like this never ending cycle and hanging out with people, going to softball games, riding my bike all over town (free bike: her name's Big Red), rock climbing, and well, honestly: working late on this crazy catalog, seem to be taking up all the time I could potentially devote to blogging about such activities.
great example: at this very moment, I could blog about my day volunteering for the international climbers festival, I could tell you about my snazzy ICF blue tshirt, about the climbing slide show one of our photographers/instructors gave last night, about crazy friends in and out of town... but instead I'm going to leave the office from which I've been printing this catalog (124 pages + cover). Cha and Lisa (two late worker girls as well) are here, ready to leave the office and head over to the Gannett Grill/Lander Bar where we will see many other friendly faces for the ICF kickoff extravaganza. And hopefully there will be some food. I am famished.
I'm not surprised that you like it a lot! I think Lander sounds lovely, and I'm so happy that your life is so full and rich! By the way, do you have a new address for postcard-senders?
ReplyDeletePO Box 333
ReplyDeleteLander, WY 82520
:) I love your snail mail, Jane. and I promise to send you some soon!