pictures coming soon
I am listening to lots of christmas music these days (like today). it's amazing. normally christmas music is unchecked in my itunes, because you can only have so much christmas soul with james brown at christmas, much less the rest of the year. and sarah mclachlan's wintersong is so much sweeter when you haven't heard it since it was snowy last january. and frank sinatra. love him. dean martin. and of course, I recently found a mix: the tschamler christmas mix 06. that's a good one. the caroler this morning made my german rommate laura laugh so hysterically that she couldn't stop. I love when she does that. I'll miss her. a lot.
I am also making christmas cards. if you want one, add your address in the comments below (or email me: allijack at mac dot com). I'd love to send you one!
I am also going to bake cookies. and banana bread. mom sent me third day's christmas album, a few things I left at home at thanksgiving, and a huge container full of cookie cutters! so I'm baking some cookies for our work christmas party tonight. cara just called from new hampshire to tell me to watch animal planet tonight at 8pm because they may or may not have interviewed her after she hadn't showered for two days about a cat that's living a top a very large mountain where she works. when she heard our work party was tonight, she said "get drunk and fall down for me!" oh, sweet sweet cara. I wish you were here!
now that I have a camera (finally) I need to upload pictures from the last two months of my life. I'm a bit out of practice and tend to live instead of photograph, as that's been the pattern of living for the last 1.4 years.
pictures coming soon. promise.
and if you want to send one to me: po box 333 lander wyoming 82520 :)
ReplyDeleteI emailed you. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, what kind of camera did you get?
Shout out! Woot Woot!
ReplyDeleteHey ... not to spill the beans or anything ... but you're not gonna want to miss this year's Christmas card (if you get my drift).
So return the address favor (you're gonna want in on this one):
Chris and Valeen Tschamler
4127 Diamond Ridge View
Colo Spgs, CO 80918