Wednesday, May 24, 2006

capricorn

So I'm not into horoscopes. But I can't help but enjoy The Onion's because they're so witty!

Thanks to designy-friend Andie for introducing me by sharing hers last week:: As a beta tester for the latest version of QuarkXPress, you have seen some things the rest of the page-layout-designing world should never have to. (ha! non-designers may not get it, but I think Andie should save it for Design Camp this fall! "Hi, my name's Andie, I was a beta tester for Quark 7" New Designer Friend: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.")

Today, Capricorn says:: Your inquisitive nature will open yet another door for you this week, although others are starting to grow irritated by your apparent inability to open it for yourself every now and then.

((Okay, speak up! Who's irritated?!))

1 comment:

  1. yay! onion horoscopes make my entire day sometimes!

    ReplyDelete