midwest modern
Okay. So I'm totally a blog-copier. Decor8 just posted this and I'm so excited for it's release this fall. That sounds cheesy, I know. But having been to college in the midwest, and with so many designy-minded friends either still there or still heavily associated with the midwest... I can't help but love that they're finally getting a bit more recognized between the two coasts. My mind's flooding with images of homes, apartments, and little shops in Des Moines, paper shops in Milwaukee, a small restaurant in Dodgeville, antique stores everywhere in between, Chicago's modernity, and the semi-confusion that is wonderfully aesthetically sophisticated, but also friendly, Minneapolis. Something about this all makes me think of scarves. I hope there are scarves in the book.
i agree--that looks like a great book. allison, how are you doing? i feel bad that we haven't corresponded in a while. i should write you an email because i'd love to hear what's going on with you these days. i still miss working with you. :)
ReplyDelete