status podcasts, as of late
I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately. Sometimes that makes me feel sort of isolated. Learning and growing in a solitary sort of way is good. But sometimes I want to share it with people. I want that community aspect of growth. I miss it. I've enjoyed the Status podcast as of late. I seem to just soak them up. I keep listening to it during my meal breaks at work, at the gym, etc. I keep coming across good ones and want to recommend them to friends, and then I listen to another one that's just as encouraging, if not more, than the last. I pretty much enjoy whenever AJ speaks. (At the moment I'm listening to the end of his talk from 07/10/07.) And Josh & Rebecca spoke recently on Song of Solomon. Very cool. Kate spoke a few weeks back about Trust and Cole spoke about Truth. The book series from June is worth checking out. It's basically just messages that are challenging and encouraging and empowering all at the same time.
So go listen.
And then let's get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment