Tuesday, March 4, 2008

right-now thoughts.

dear Colorado,
I miss you.
a bit...
but not totally miserably.
it is cold here though.
and 8-5 is so very different than 4.15-12.45... or 5.30-2 for that matter.
different. but better. I think.

1. I talked with several friends from home last night = good. Luisa's mailing my bsf = good. Jessica figured out great ways to wear the clothes I passed onto her. ie. the long pinstripe blazer that I wore all of twice (it was only $10), paired with her fitted black pants and a sharp white shirt. Emily likes her new store and the black turtleneck I passed along.
2. As a founding member of the House-sitters Union of Lander, I might have to design tshirts...
3. Tonight I made some pasta for dinner that one of my customers (Sue: grande 2pump soy no whip no sprinkles pumpkin spice latte) gave to me in a big sweet gift basket with a book and a sweet card and spaghetti and chex mix and vitamin water and oatmeal.
4. Having so much down time to myself is very refreshing. I can't believe how busy I tend to get with commitments and events and friends and work schedules. I'm cherishing now.
5. It's snowing. and pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Colorado and I miss you. But I think I win of missing you more :o(

    love kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new colors, friend!

    ae

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would!
    -hot pink-
    :)

    ReplyDelete